workout: walk to shopping mall from home ( around half an hour only…)
life: finished my english SBA presentation preparation
food: double both cinnamon apple slices and very large oranges, but not feeling bad, i’ve stopped restricting calories today, which made me feel so good.
too too too sweet soymilk foamed hot chocolate at starbucks which cost me $24, but at least i spent several hours there revising my biology test.
free sample of japanese carrot juice, so fresh and sweet!!
warm and nutty wonderful chickpeas after reading lots of books about technique on brewing coffee at home.
Twelve Ways to Win People to Your Way of Thinking
- The only way to get the best of an argument is to avoid it.
- Show respect for the other person’s opinions. Never say “You’re Wrong.”
- If you’re wrong, admit it quickly and empathically.
- Begin in a friendly way.
- Start with questions to which the other person will answer yes.
- Let the other person do a great deal of the talking.
- Let the other person feel the idea is his or hers.
- Try honestly to see things from the other person’s point of view.
- Be sympathetic with the other person’s ideas and desires.
- Appeal to the nobler motives.
- Dramatize your ideas.
- Throw down a challenge.